Nurix, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Program Manager (CPM) to join the Clinical Operations team. This individual will be responsible for management of global clinical programs. They will lead study team, vendors, clinical monitors and clinical sites throughout the life cycle of a clinical program.
This individual will be able to manage multiple study teams across a program and have broad involvement in work central to Nurix’s strategic goals. They will apply existing technical skills, learn new skills, and play a key role in nonclinical development of the programs and help grow the company and guide its direction. As an early hire, They’ll be influential in championing and developing Nurix’s culture.
CPM is responsible for the successful implementation of a clinical program, including providing mentorship and oversight of all aspects of international clinical trials within designated program budgets and timelines. Experience in leading staff as well as mentoring and developing junior staff will be essential to the team's success. The CPM will represent Clinical Operations at Project team meetings and may represent company at professional events.
- Accountable for all operational aspects of clinical trials within the assigned program
- Provides guidance and oversight for the successful management of all aspects of international clinical trials within designated program budgets and timelines.
- Examine functional issues from a broader organizational perspective and develop a strategy to implement with a cross-functional team
- Provides program level oversight to vendors, including CRO, central lab, and imaging.
- Proactively identifies potential issues/risks across the program and recommends/implements solutions.
- Participates in the selection, training and evaluation of clinical trial managers and clinical trial management associates to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Attends and presents at cross-functional meetings as needed to represent Clinical Operations and program level items
- Provides mentorship and career development to direct reports.
- Provides leadership to the clinical operations team working on the assigned program.
Experience and Skills:
- B.S./ B.A. in biological sciences, advanced degree preferred with 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to travel as required for the program (10-15%)
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA, ICH and GCP regulations and guidelines
- Experience in leading teams, including CROs, consultants and vendors.
- Proficient in developing trial plans and implementing operational changes across multiple studies
- Highly developed leadership skills to successfully lead multiple direct reports
- Must display strong analytical and problem-solving skills at a program level and collaborate with colleagues to generate solutions
- Strong communication and influence skills and ability to create a clear sense of direction
- Ability to deal with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.