As IT Manager, Head of IT, you will proactively manage the IT function at Nurix. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the IT operational support of the organization, project planning, and identifying and managing the resources to implement the corporate IT strategy. Areas of responsibility include networking , storage, device/software provisioning, backup & recovery, communications, and education.
- 4+ years of experience
- leading IT support leveraging Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- setting and managing to annual budgets
- planning, implementing, and completing IT Projects
- managing a helpdesk
- designing and implementing corporate intra/internets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on the phone, in 1x1 meetings, and in group settings
- Strong written communication skills to create business-appropriate emails, instant messages, requirements/specifications documents, project plans, presentation materials, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Life Sciences industry highly desirable
- Business analysis
- Change control