We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Research Associate to support Nurix’s mission of targeting E3 ubiquitin ligases in the areas of oncology, immuno-oncology, and inflammation. The ideal candidate will have expertise in small molecule PK/PD studies, xenograft and syngeneic tumor models, and inflammatory disease models. Duties include PK profiling, dose and schedule optimization, execution of PD biomarker assays, in vivo efficacy, and characterization immune cell phenotypes by flow cytometry. The candidate must be self-driven, organized, able to work well with project scientists, and able to thrive in an exciting environment in a rapidly-growing company.
If you are intrigued by the opportunity to work with a passionate team of scientists focused on improving patient’s lives with first-in-class therapies, please consider applying.
- B.S. in biology, immunology or related field with 3+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent hands-on in vivo skills: IV, PO dosing, tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Experience with xenograft or syngeneic tumor models
- Expertise dosing small molecules and collecting samples for rodent PK studies desired
- Proficiency with cell culture preferred
- Experience with PD biomarker assessment a plus (e.g. Luminex, Western, flow, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a team-oriented environment