We are currently seeking an experienced temporary full-time associate to help with analytical chemistry in the formulation laboratory at Nurix Therapeutics. This will include pre-formulation studies, stability studies, support for formulation development, routine dose analysis, and laboratory maintenance. The job is focused on oral dosage forms of novel compounds.
The development associate will work under the guidance of their immediate supervisor and should be self-driven, innovative and thorough in performing a range of novel tasks. A thorough understanding of how to independently perform analytical experiments typical of an oral small molecule formulation development lab is required, while experimental design will remain dynamic across a number of programs in early discovery through clinical development.
Degree in a relevant field (physical sciences or life sciences). Independent, self-motivated and integrates well within a team. Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to work in a high paced team environment to meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects are needed as are excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in an analytical chemistry or small molecule formulation lab.
- Experience with analytical sample preparation and analyzing chemical samples by HPLC for assay and purity. (Empower® experience a plus)
- Experience in running dissolution, stability and physical testing experiments on solid dosage forms preferred.
- Experience in formulation for preclinical animal models (solutions and suspensions) and solid oral dosage forms (capsules and tablets) a plus.
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
• Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
• Solutions and results-oriented focus
• Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view