At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
As a Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for creating project timelines and holding stakeholders accountable to milestones and release timelines across multiple clients. You will anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. You have the ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, guaranteeing Nuna’s promise to deliver exceptional and actionable data insights to our clients.
- Coordinate complex projects with cross-team dependencies.
- Work within the team to develop and manage end-to-end project plans, influence teams to deliver against them.
- Identify work which can be done in parallel across teams.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and users to document business, process, functional, and/or data requirements.
- Work cross functionally to help communicate status/blockers/process for the teams
- Partner across teams (Analytics, Engineering, Quality etc.) to align on success criteria and deadlines.
- Can provide status updates on the current state of projects, able to communicate status to stakeholders and leadership, identify challenges and risks against the roadmap.
- Support release management process by ensuring necessary/desired inputs are consistent.
- Take in feedback from Engineering and other teams in order to identify trends and facilitate retrospectives.
- 3 to 5+ years of software project management experience
- An advanced understanding of at least one technical domain and a basic understanding of multiple other technical domains
- Familiarity with data warehouse and ETL architectures
- Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources and fixed deadlines
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Familiarity with bug tracking and wiki tools
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, delivering results
- A self-starter approach with the ability to manage priorities across multiple high-profile projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The tenacity required to drive consistency and efficiency throughout a geographically-dispersed, diverse and growing organization
- Experience working as a Software Engineer
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Ability to use SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data
- A history of working with cloud-based data platforms
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.