At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Our success is predicated on the quality of the team and organization we build. As such, our ability to recruit uniquely talented, passionate, and compassionate people will inform the extent to which we’re able to deliver on our mission: paving the way for accessible and affordable healthcare for everyone in the country.
At Nuna, Recruiting isn’t merely filling seats. We think critically about the skills and team structures needed for present day, anticipate those required for future success, and craft strategies to get there. We value creativity, perseverance, organization, humility, spirit, and above all else: integrity.
In addition to building a talented company, in Recruiting at Nuna, you have the opportunity to shift the status quo in healthcare. We’re building the team that will help the U.S. adopt a value-based approach to healthcare, which prioritizes patient outcomes and makes high-quality care more affordable and accessible to all.
As a partner to our leaders, you’ll advise on how to build cohesive teams and attract amazing talent, then execute those plans with the entire company. We’re a small group, so you’ll often find yourself working to define the new expertise we need as we grow, and identifying methods for evaluating those talents. This is true across all functions, meaning you’ll have broad exposure and impact—it’s a formative time for us, making recruiting the most important activity we engage in.
- Partner with senior leaders to develop hiring plans aligned with team and company goals.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement scalable, efficient recruiting infrastructure.
- Experiment with novel approaches to solve recruiting problems (systems, programs, tools, processes, etc.).
- Develop candidate pipelines via a variety of channels (sourcing, generating referrals, branding & advertising, attending/hosting events, etc.).
- Oversee the full-lifecycle recruiting process.
- Ask questions, make suggestions, push us all to be better.
- Integrity in all that you do.
- 3+ years of full-lifecycle technical recruiting experience.
- Collaborative approach to recruiting process and strategy design.
- Experience building and executing DEI recruiting strategies and programs
- Willingness to engage in constructive debate and thoughtful, creative problem-solving.
- Desire to improve individually and collectively as a team.
- Excitement to build a culture of recruiting with a variety of seasoned and emerging hiring leaders.
- Startup experience.
- Additional People teams work experience (analytics, org design, learning & development, etc.).
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.