At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
At Nuna we’ve built a world-class team of experienced and values-first engineers and technologists dedicated to solving what was once an intractable problem: delivering effective and affordable, high-quality healthcare in the United States. Now at a vital inflection point in our growth as a company, we’re investing in our People Ops function and seek a People Programs and Operations Lead who can lead and build an HR infrastructure to match the talent and ambitions of our technical team. They will be a driving force in professionalizing our human resources functions in line with our commitment to equity, inclusion and diversity and allow Nuna to quickly meet our growing market aspirations.
This role will be responsible for the planning, execution and continuous improvement of all our people programs and operations. We are a small but mighty team, so expect to have end-to-end exposure to what it takes to run a People Ops function at a company that is having a huge impact on healthcare. You'll have the support and resources to be successful and the autonomy to make decisions that drive real change - you just need to bring your wealth of experience, a passion for working with people and enthusiasm for making Nuna a great place to work.
- Provide an exceptional employee experience through the design and implementation of end-to-end People Operations processes and cyclical programs, including performance management, job architecture, recognition, rewards and all the major elements of our employee lifecycle
- Develop project roadmaps, change management and communication plans for our People programs
- Own all aspects of our HR systems, leveraging technical abilities to help our group become more efficient; identify, research, evaluate, and proactively propose new HR processes
- Expertly manage the operations required to keep People Operations processes running and improve where necessary; strategically right-size existing programs and processes for a constantly changing landscape
- Report on and analyze data that equip our People Operations and Leadership teams to make informed, strategic decisions
- Demonstrated industry experience, preferably in building and managing programs in the human resources, recruiting or people analytics fields
- Experience in improving and building processes, suggesting user-focused improvements, and navigating/influencing cross-functional teams to drive these changes
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguous and fast moving environments, with a bias for action and execution
- Proven program management skills with a bias for action and execution
- A keen eye for change management and communications
- Significant interest in analyzing data with the ability to see beyond the numbers to influence decision making and establish metrics that will continuously improve our people operations
- Passion for and involvement with equity, inclusion and diversity initiatives
Capable of the full gamut of program management, from designing and executing on the line by line detail of a company-wide program, to crafting an executive summary for our leadership or board
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.