At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
At Nuna we’ve built a world-class team of experienced and values-first engineers and technologists dedicated to solving what was once an intractable problem: delivering effective and affordable, high-quality healthcare in the United States. Now at a vital inflection point in our growth as a company, we seek an experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) who can match the talent and ambitions of our technical team. They will be a driving force in professionalizing our human resources functions in line with our commitment to equity and diversity and allow Nuna to quickly meet our growing market aspirations.
Nuna is seeking an energetic, knowledgeable, and collaborative HRBP for our People Operations team. This role will manage organizational and people related strategy by advising, coaching and guiding all levels of the organization, while investing heavily in the development of Nunas, our managers and leadership. You'll have the support and resources to be successful - you just need to bring your wealth of experience, a passion for working with people and enthusiasm for making Nuna a great place to work.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy, while advising executives on the development needs of their teams and organizations.
- Provide knowledgeable guidance and coaching in areas including: organizational effectiveness, performance management, career planning, employee relations, rewards and recognition, learning and development, and strategy.
- Solve problems in a proactive way, no matter how complex. Dive into the root cause of issues and develop and implement solutions that might cut across several disciplines, even those beyond people operations. You will be deeply involved with the “business” of Nuna.
- Invest in Nuna’s managers, individually and as a group. We are building a vibrant manager community that will be a driving force in ensuring Nuna is a great place to work and for Nunas to be able to maximize their potential.
- Keep abreast of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Streamline HR functions throughout the employee lifecycle, reporting on HR metrics, workforce retention efforts, organizational planning and design, risk management, staff wellbeing, and ensuring regulations compliance.
- Demonstrated industry experience, preferably in human resources business partnership, organizational development or related fields
- Experience in coaching and advising leaders in technical and/or business fields
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguous and fast moving environments, with a bias for action and execution
- Crisp verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Significant interest in analyzing data with the ability to see beyond the numbers to influence decision making and establish metrics that will continuously improve our people operations
- Passion for and involvement with equity, inclusion and diversity initiatives
Involvement with scaling an organization to meet the demands of a company developing its product amidst a quickly growing customer base.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.