At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
TrustApps team builds user-facing web apps & APIs from the databases to the UIs. We work with the output of Nuna’s Data Platform, turning large datasets into innovative data visualizations, easy-to-understand dashboards, and highly reliable APIs. We are building for the long term with a focus on increasing engineer velocity across Nuna by maintaining a UI components library, an API-in-a-box kit, and standardized development and deployment infrastructure tooling for all of Nuna’s application development. We ensure enterprise-grade stability and startup-grade velocity by maintaining a well-tested code base and infrastructure that is secure-by-default.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you'll help us shape the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, creating test plans, regression testing, testing new features, and identifying holes in coverage. Our goal is to shift focus towards test automation, and increase test coverage, reducing testing time.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade test automation suite using Cypress automated testing tool
- Integrate automated testing framework into build and deployment pipelines.
- Achieve and maintain at least 80% Test cases coverage.
- Setup and provide daily automated testing against testing, staging, and prod environments, analysis of its results, and reporting.
- Provide timely smoke, regression, and acceptance testing under enterprise release testing plans.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create detailed, high-quality bug reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Mentor and coach junior teammates.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented test automation engineer with superb troubleshooting skills and passion to learn.
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and maintaining complex test automation frameworks using Cypress, good knowledge of any other automated testing tools such as Selenium, Puppeteer or WebdriverIO.
- Skillful in automated testing parallelization i.e., Selenium Grid.
- Proficient in integration and automated testing in a CI pipeline such as Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Accomplished in using containerization (i.e., Docker), cloud-based services (i.e., AWS), infrastructure as code software tools (i.e., Terraform).
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and principles, software development and software testing life cycles.
- Good verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- 3+ years industry experience in test automation.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Performance testing
- Healthcare domain
- Accessibility testing
- Security testing
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.