At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Product Managers at Nuna guide our products from concept to launch and beyond! We’re the voice of our customers within Nuna and love learning about their needs and challenges in order to craft better solutions. We work closely with User Experience, Engineering, and Data Science across new and existing products at Nuna. We thrive in ambiguous situations, manage chaos with a sense of humor, and have a bias towards action that is data‐driven and purposeful.
Data is the foundation and core currency that powers all of Nuna’s products and a better future for healthcare. In this role, you’ll partner and guide development of highly scalable, flexible, and common data technology that serves accurate data to all of Nuna’s products, customers, and users.
- Set the vision and strategy for Nuna’s core data infrastructure within the context of a healthcare-wide transition to value-based care.
- Frame and facilitate creation of customer-driven self-service data onboarding and management capabilities to drive faster and organic adoption of Nuna’s products.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for automation to drive faster insight delivery to customers and lower product TCO.
- Develop flexible and extensible data acquisition capabilities, enabling Nuna’s products to acquire and leverage new and high-signal healthcare datasets (e.g. patient experience data, clinical data).
- Define clear, concrete objectives and success metrics to meet business goals.
- Own the roadmap, prioritize feature development, and coordinate across teams to achieve product adoption among engineers, user researchers, and product managers.
- Build products that deliver value to internal users and business line products.
- Work with design to ensure that the overall product workflow is successful and results in a great user experience.
- Clearly communicate progress, requirements and blockers.
- Experience successfully launching enterprise data infrastructure products and capabilities
- BA/BS degree in relevant technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Technical fluency in big data processing, analytics and BI tools.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, you break down problems and generate shared understanding across technical and non-technical audiences.
- A get-it-done personality with a bias towards testing hypotheses and execution.
- Ability to listen to users and translate their needs into product requirements.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing demands across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong track record of creative problem solving and overcoming challenges.
- Hands-on software engineering experience.
- A quantitative background with experience working with teams of data scientists.
- Enterprise software or healthcare-related domain knowledge.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.