At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Our success is predicated on the quality of the team and organization we build. As such, our ability to recruit uniquely talented, passionate, compassionate people, will inform the extent to which we’re able to deliver on our mission: paving the way for accessible and affordable healthcare for everyone in the country.
Recruiting at Nuna is not merely filling seats; we think critically about the skills and team designs needed for present day and future success, then craft strategies to get there. As a member of our team, you’ll help design and execute the operations and programs required to attract the world’s best talent. We value creativity, perseverance, organization, humility, spirit, and above all else: integrity.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll manage all interview logistics. This includes, but is not limited to, onsite scheduling, arranging candidate travel itineraries, navigating competing schedules, etc. As a Nuna ambassador for candidates, you’ll prioritize creating exceptional candidate experience, ideally building processes and programs that scale with the company. Additionally, you’ll be instrumental as candidates become employees - helping them navigate the time between accepting their offer and their first day, and streamlining the new hire experience.
As time permits, you’ll also assist with a variety of company-wide Recruiting & People Operations efforts, aimed at expanding the overall People function. Since we’re a small, but mighty, team, you’ll have an opportunity to work directly with senior execs and leadership across all domains, and an abundance of opportunities to learn about and make an impact on our organization and business.
- Partner with hiring leaders and an experienced team to drive recruiting operations.
- Experiment with new approaches to create exceptional candidate experiences.
- Manage and help to continuously improve our new hire programming.
- Ask questions, make suggestions, inspire us all to be better.
- Experience in Talent, Recruiting, or People Operations.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Structured thinking and the ability to organize people, processes, and programs.
- Motivation and a bias for action (we have a lot to do).
- Curiosity and a willingness to contribute new ideas.
- Unrelenting pursuit of success and improvement.
- Maturity and sound judgment.
- Program design and management abilities.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.