At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Data Pipeline Solutions is at the core of Nuna’s promise to deliver exceptional and actionable data insights to our clients. We are responsible for the scalable comprehension, ingestion, cleansing, and deploying of client data on schedule - think of us as the heart muscle that pumps data throughout Nuna.
Data Pipeline Solutions manages a cross-functional team of healthcare data experts, data engineers, and data operations analysts. We untangle messy and complex healthcare data and enable our Data Science Solutions and Engineering teams to perform and deliver exceptional models and value payment product features to our clients.
- Solve data problems at a world-class level including but not limited to:
- Improving customer on-boarding time
- Developing innovative solutions for data quality
- Partnering with Product Management & Engineering team to develop pipeline automation solutions for data lineage
- Developing and maintaining self-validating and continuous testing practices to assure data integrity
- Designing and implementing best practices for data governance
- Developing and maintaining a system that catalogs all data sets
- Operationalizing and documenting customer data pipelines for ongoing support
- Manage work planning, tracking, reporting, and communication to stakeholders.
- Provide an appropriate framework for the team to get their best work done: stand ups, sprints, retrospectives, blameless postmortems, etc.
- Develop and provide career growth opportunities for more junior team members, provide regular feedback through 1:1 sessions, lead performance reviews, and scale the team for success.
- Strong semantic understanding of the data sets used in value-based healthcare
- Experience working with healthcare data and knowledge of X12 and HL7 data standards
- Experience in ETL, Data Quality with health care data
- Experience in evaluation of open source & commercial technologies for use in the data pipeline platform
- Experience and a strong desire to practice coding: SQL, Python, Scala
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles in data pipeline automation and operations
- Experience leading projects and motivating teams
- A growth-based, leadership mindset to evolve teams and culture, to build an environment that promotes trust , and to develop team member skills and confidence.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.