At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
Nuna’s Customer Solutions team is a forward-deployed, customer-focused team dedicated to the efficient delivery of our Value-Based Payment suite to customers. Nuna’s Customer Solutions team is the public face of Nuna: You’ll work and collaborate with customers on a daily basis and seek to win their confidence and satisfaction as we implement our products.
Program managers at Nuna are the primary day-to-day customer-facing point of contact leading client engagement and implementation programs. You will work closely with the customer to plan and govern Nuna product implementations, and partner with teams throughout Nuna to deliver concrete results that help customers achieve business objectives, and Nuna grow and thrive.
In this role you’ll lead a cross-functional team of Value-Based Payment data experts, engineers, product managers, and support teams to adapt and configure Nuna’s products towards the delivery of accurate and scalable value-based payment solutions. Along the way, you’ll lead your team to help customers understand what key capabilities our products provide, how to implement and migrate their existing processes to our products, and to identify ways to leverage our product technology to deliver measurable business value.
Program managers ensure that there is clarity of purpose and direction around which teams and individuals can organize and execute. In addition, they aim to bring the right amount of process and persistence to ensure projects run smoothly, people do their best work, and good communication is happening both within and across teams.
We're looking for an individual with client relationship management and program management experience who can learn quickly, build consensus, and help teams do their best work!
- Lead client-facing implementation engagements after a customer statement of work is signed. As needed, support development of additional customer proposals.
- Build strong relationships, trust, and credibility with our clients; you are the face of Nuna through all phases of Product Implementation.
- Drive consensus around clear implementation project goals, priorities, and scope.
- Internally and externally, in partnership with workstream leaders, create, track, and ensure delivery to timelines and milestones.
- Partner with product, data science, and engineering teams to manage all external activities surrounding a successful product launch
- Act as a conduit of information between clients, product, data science, engineering and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical) to ensure that decisions and status are understood.
- Coordinate external client interactions with internal business partners, including stakeholders, data science, engineering, and product.
- Act as voice of customer / consult and advise teams as they design, develop, implement, launch, and support new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Work closely with clients (includes travel to their site/s when restrictions are lifted) to support and to coordinate implementation and product launch activities, including training and user engagement.
- Manage daily external communication of status and project details to customers. Publish formal weekly status reports to customers.
- Manage daily internal communication with project team and management stakeholders, including frequent team meetings and stand-ups.. Publish internal status reports and dashboards as required.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship / engagement management that includes a demonstrated track record of working with new clients to successfully support a product’s delivery and use.
- Ability to lead / guide a cross functional team coaching colleagues as needed on client engagement, messaging, and communications delivery.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and bring a calming influence to escalated situations
- Experience owning multiple client relationships, especially amongst healthcare plans
- A jack-of-all trades mentality, as both the first responder and internal advocate for our customer’s needs
- Ability to partner with both sales and product to help strategically grow Nuna’s business
- Desire to both gain a deep understanding of Nuna’s products and help troubleshoot customers’ problems in real-time
- Experience implementing and supporting health plans through a product launch
- Knowledge of healthcare payer analytics and infrastructure, especially related to value-based payments
- Experience managing ambitious and dynamic technical projects
- Deep understanding of the SDLC, including a fluent familiarity with the relationship between Engineering, Product, and Design
- PMP certification
- Certified Scrum Master
- Holistic understanding of and experience with application development.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.