At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
Nuna’s Customer Solutions team is a forward-deployed, customer-focused team dedicated to the efficient delivery of our Value-Based Payment product suite to customers. As a Customer Support Associate, you will work with a team of highly driven professionals dedicated to a delightful customer support experience with Nuna’s SaaS products. As the day to day interface to customers using Nuna’s products to drive and improve their business, you will establish customer relationships that foster customer success and loyalty.
The Customer Service Associate will report to the Manager of Customer Service Desk and Workflow Operations . This position will be responsible for managing and triaging customer support requests with the objective of delivering an exceptional experience for Nuna customers. They will interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend solutions ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met, with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with Nuna.
- Developing your knowledge and expertise with Nuna’s product suite, enabling the ability to answer inquiries and perform first level issue triage.
- Manage support tickets, ensure each customer support request receives a response within Nuna SLA. Foster trusted relationships with our customers by engaging via email, phone, screen share, and CRM Software (e.g. Zendesk).
- Track and report performance on Support Key Performance Indicators (KPI) internally to stakeholders.
- Collect and summarize feedback from customers to provide visibility into our user community health and engagement.
- Interface internally with Product Managers and Engineers for troubleshooting and escalations.
- Identify opportunities for improvements within the team.
- Depending on location, may require shift work during non-standard business hours. Weekend support or on call hours may also be required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree AND minimum of two years experience in a customer service role that involved cross functional collaboration.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education.
- Prior experience with Enterprise software customer support, preferably Software as a Service (SaaS), experience.
- Highly organized and energized by getting work done; a multitasker who can project manage.
- Connects well with others and understands Nuna’s customer’s point of view.
- Problem solver who is focused on understanding issues and solutions oriented.
- Proficient in CRM software, ticketing systems, and collaboration tools (e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, Google Office Suite).
- Works well independently and as part of a team to drive issues to resolution. Skilled at triaging and prioritizing work.
- Experience working with individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Exceptional oral and written communication.
- Consistent and effective at managing expectations.
- Prior experience supporting customers on healthcare-related payment or data platform products, and/or healthcare core administration processing (enrollment and claims) products.
- Healthcare-related domain knowledge.
- Experience working within HIPAA PHI and PII regulatory compliance.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.