At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
YOUR TEAM & IMPACT
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
Nuna’s Product Solutions team is a forward-deployed, customer-focus team dedicated to the efficient delivery of our Value-Based Payment suite to customers. In this role you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team of Value-Based Payment experts, engineers, product managers, and customer liaisons to adapt and configure Nuna’s products towards the delivery of accurate and scalable value-based payment solutions. Along the way, you’ll help customers understand what key capabilities our products provide, how to implement and migrate their existing processes to our products, and to identify ways to leverage our product technology to deliver measurable business value.
Nuna’s Product Solutions team is also the public face of Nuna: You’ll work and collaborate with customers on a daily basis and seek to win their confidence and satisfaction as we implement our products.
- Identify and understand client’s needs and objectives in adapting Nuna’s Value Platform to operate customers Value-Based Payment Arrangements (VBA’s).
- Work with Nuna’s Value-Based Payment Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand the methodological details of customer’s VBAs.
- Work with Nuna’s Implementation Managers and SME’s to acquire customer data necessary to power Nuna’s products and customer VBAs.
- Configure (via code) Nuna’s products to operate customer VBAs.
- Collaborate with product, client management, data engineering, development teams, and the client to verify and validate that implementation is correct and complete from every stage of implementation from data onboarding to system integration.
- Solicit, interpret, and document client business requirements and help client come to algorithmic configuration decisions as needed to support product configuration.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and Design to identify and design new ways to extend Nuna’s products to better serve customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or comparable experience in quantitative or engineering fields (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Health/Medical Informatics, Computer Science, or similar)
- 3+ years of experience with healthcare and health data, have a passion to connect with, understand, and shape the healthcare industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
- Detail and deadline-driven
- Proficiency in SQL and Python (or equivalent)
- Experience with value-driven payment arrangements, healthcare financial models, or provider quality measurement strategies.
- Client-facing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Software Deployment
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.