At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Product Managers at Nuna guide our products from concept to launch and beyond! We’re the voice of our customers within Nuna and love learning about their needs and challenges in order to craft better solutions. We work closely with User Experience, Engineering, and Data Science to coordinate and plan for new and existing products across all teams at Nuna. We thrive in ambiguous situations, manage chaos with a sense of humor, and have a bias towards action that is data‐driven and purposeful.
Nuna was founded to bring accountability to a healthcare system that is currently broken and consistently fails patients across the U.S. When there’s more accountability for the cost and quality of care—when the value of care matters more than the volume of care—patients, payers, and providers stand to benefit.
Nuna’s Value Platform team builds the data, analytics, operations and payments infrastructure to enable value-based payment arrangements and facilitate delivery of high value care to patients. Impact the way care is delivered by understanding the market, the people, the processes involved to build the right products for value based care delivery.
- Explore and pioneer novel product solutions in the healthcare space.
- Set the vision and strategy for the Value Platform within the context of a healthcare-wide transition to value-based care.
- Create the critical infrastructure that will power value based payment, operations, analytics and care improvement for payers and providers.
- Understand the market, our customers and users.
- Set roadmap and ruthlessly prioritize feature development.
- Rapidly iterate and ground decisions in user feedback.
- Work cross functionally with design, data science and engineering to deliver a customer first experience.
- 7+ years of experience or equivalent.
- Proven track record of launching successful user-focused products preferably in the enterprise, analytics or healthcare space.
- BA/BS degree in relevant technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Entrepreneurial, leadership, organizational dynamic skills.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, you break down problems and generate shared understanding across technical and non-technical audiences.
- A get-it-done personality with a bias towards testing and execution.
- User obsession and aptitude to translate their needs into product.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing demands across multiple stakeholders.
- Prior experience working on payment or data platform products.
- Hands-on software engineering experience.
- A quantitative background with experience working with teams of data scientists.
- Enterprise software or healthcare-related domain knowledge.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.