At Numbers Station, we’re using the latest revolution in artificial intelligence to automate enterprise data tasks. In particular, we use foundation models (e.g. GPT-3) to automate challenging enterprise data tasks such as data cleaning and extraction from richly formatted sources. Ultimately this leads to higher quality, better return on investment, and new possibilities for enterprises adopting our revolutionary technology. Numbers Station is born out of years of research at Stanford University and our technology already powers assistants and search engines at top tech companies. Numbers Station is bringing this technology to the broader enterprise.
Excited to join a young startup redefining how enterprises use AI? Apply to be a Frontend engineer on the Numbers Station team. As a Frontend engineer, you’ll deliver features that power and enable enterprises to leverage Numbers Station’s cutting-edge technology. With a combination of strong programming skills and a user-focused mindset, you will have full ownership and responsibility for designing, building and maintaining innovative user interfaces.
Excited to join a young startup transforming how enterprises manage their data? Apply to be a Frontend Engineer on the Numbers Station team by sending us your resume at:
- Design, prototype, optimize and maintain key user interfaces to Numbers Station’s technology.
- Engage with ML experts to create a phenomenal user experience.
- Build proactively with empathy for our customers, constantly iterating to balance innovative research with practical solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers to bring consistency and high standards to codebases, infrastructure, and processes.
- Professional front-end experience prototyping and developing performant and scalable web application with modern React (e.g. ES7, React hooks, TypeScript).
- Experience with UI/UX to create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards using popular design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, …), with or without the input of a designer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills.
- Self-motivation, positive mental attitude, and eagerness to learn.
- Experience building B2B SaaS apps for machine learning or data science applications
- Basic familiarity with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Experience working in startups and fast moving environments.
Numbers Station is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.