At Numbers Station, we’re using the latest revolution in artificial intelligence to automate enterprise data tasks. In particular, we use foundation models (e.g. GPT-3) to automate challenging enterprise data tasks such as data cleaning and extraction from richly formatted sources. Ultimately this leads to higher quality, better return on investment, and new possibilities for enterprises adopting our revolutionary technology. Numbers Station is born out of years of research at Stanford University and our technology already powers assistants and search engines at top tech companies. Numbers Station is bringing this technology to the broader enterprise.
Excited to join a young startup redefining how enterprises use AI? Apply to be a full stack Engineer on the Numbers Station team. As a Full Stack Engineer you’ll deliver features that power and enable enterprises to leverage Numbers Station’s technology. With a combination of strong programming skills and a user-focused mindset, you will have full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining innovative new functionality across the stack.
- Design and develop key interfaces to Numbers Station’s technology.
- Prototype, optimize, and maintain scalable services to power new enterprise use cases.
- Build proactively with empathy for our customers, constantly iterating to balance innovative research with practical solutions
- Engage with designers and ML experts to create a phenomenal user experience
- Collaborate with engineers to bring consistency and high standards to codebases, infrastructure, and processes
- 2+ years of professional full-stack experience developing performant, intuitive, and scalable web application architectures
- Experience developing enterprise software products for machine learning and data science applications
- Experience prototyping and iterating on user interfaces with modern React (ES7, hooks, TypeScript, Node.js, Remix, Next.js) and styling solutions (Tailwind, Emotion, Sass/SCSS)
- Experience writing and deploying integration tests (Cypress, Selenium) and unit tests (Vitest, Jest) to CI/CD architecture (GitHub Actions)
- Expertise designing REST or GraphQL APIs for internal services and developers
- Familiarity with Python.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills
- Self-motivation, positive mental attitude, and eagerness to learn
Numbers Station is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.