Nulogy is a technology company driving toward more agility within the supply chain. Nulogy’s software platform enables Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and their contracted (external) network of manufacturers and packagers to reduce waste, reduce costs, and better serve their customers. Nulogy’s software is currently being leveraged within the world’s leading CPG organizations (including brands like Colgate-Palmolive, L’Oréal, and P&G) and has become synonymous with best of breed supply chain solutions. As Nulogy has grown rapidly over the last decade, the company is proud to be recognized with a variety of awards including; Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and Food Logistics Top 100 Software Provider and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture. Nulogy has also received multiple awards for company culture including most recently Canada’s Great Places to Work award 2021-2022 and 2021 Best Workplace™ for Mental Wellness and 2022 Best Workplace™ for Hybrid Work!
By joining Nulogy, not only will you be joining a fantastic culture of capable and motivated individuals, you'll also be joining a team that is solving challenging problems everyday with the potential to make a global impact.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for playing an assigned key role in the organization, one that focuses on maximizing new revenue generation from a highly targeted and researched set of prospect accounts. The assigned role will also include expansion opportunities within a designated set of Enterprise Nulogy Customer Accounts.
- Develop a territory plan that supports successful execution and achievement of sales targets
- Work in collaboration with your Solution Sales Engineer and customer facing teams to deliver a plan designed to drive net new business as well as upsell opportunities within existing enterprise customers
- Secure executive engagement with Business and IT to uncover opportunity, drive discovery and deliver solutions in support of the customer’s business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the Nulogy platform from alternative options
- Deliver a clear and compelling value proposition leveraging your enterprise software sales experience and skill
- Develop and maintain 3x pipeline coverage
- Forecast and deliver against revenue and quota targets
- Documentation of plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Support closed loop feedback to Product and Product marketing on Customer insights and opportunities
- Collaborate across functional teams in an effort to align resources and accelerate time to value for our customers
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- MBA or University Degree with relevant work experience
- Proficient with CRM tools and systems
- Business Case/ROI analysis
- Minimum 10 years of Enterprise Solution Sales experience
- Experience working within Supply Chain, Logistics or Large Manufacturing organizations
- Executive engagement with both Business and IT decision makers
- Experience working in a fast-moving technology company, preferably Enterprise SaaS
- Experience selling into Large, Multinational CPG accounts
- Consistent & proven track record of results
ROLE & EXPECTATIONS
In this role, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for the following functions, as well as other duties as assigned from time to time:
- Maintaining an active and updated pipeline, forecast and overall cadence in SFDC.
- Weekly forecasting and reporting of pertinent metrics to Vice President of Sales.
- Responsible for actively building and maintaining required pipeline to retire quota. This includes actions including and not limited to:
- Account Profile and Target Account Profile Creation.
- Phone/E-Mail/LinkedIn/Direct Mail/Social Media/Website prospecting.
- Conduct detailed account discovery to identify appropriate solution fit for Nulogy Products.
- Conduct on-site and remote Presentations to various levels within global organizations, including C-Level and Executive Suite.
- Maintain a detailed and comprehensive understanding of Nulogy Product offerings.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineering to efficiently pursue and close new business opportunities.
- Travel within North America as required to close new business opportunities.
- Active communication with Marketing, Product and Professional Services Teams as required for successful collaboration within all accounts.
- Ongoing development of Supply-Chain Industry acumen.
- Nulogy was founded by 4 friends who wanted to work at a place they loved. We embed this notion into the culture through a highly supportive benefits plan, regularly inviting family to company events, and having lots of fun as a team. Our motto is "It's Not Just Business, It's Personal".
- We’re solving problems that no one has been able to solve before. This is an opportunity to join a team that is transforming the way that supply chains are structured.
- Competitive benefits package: Group benefit plan including health, dental, and vision that start on day one; Parental leave: 100% top-up for 15 weeks for any parent or biological or adopted children; Unlimited paid vacation policy; Mental health days; RRSP Matching Program; $3k annual education budget
Our approach to flexibility is Work Where You Work Best, allowing our employees the flexibility in where work gets done. This puts our employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable Nulogy's business and performance goals. Everyone is set up with the tools and resources required to do their best work.
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.