Nulogy is a technology company aiming to drive waste out of the supply chain. Our platform enables brands and their external suppliers to collaborate on increasingly customized consumer goods, leading to more profitable operations and sustainable growth. Our software is found in the supply chains of household names like L'Oréal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. For our rapid growth, we have been recognized as one of Canada’s 2019 Top Small & Medium Employers. As a trusted industry partner, we have also been named a 2019 Food Logistics Top 100 Software Provider.
We value autonomy, mastery, and purpose for our employees, and a highly transparent and honest culture. This has helped us to be recognized repeatedly by Great Places to Work as a Great Place to Work for Women, Millennials, Technology, Mental Wellness & Inclusion!
By joining Nulogy, not only will you work with intelligent and empathetic peers, you'll also be solving challenging problems that make real global impact.
We seek a talented Product Designer who enjoys solving complex problems through a combination of research, data, empathy, and cross-team collaboration. Our domain is complex and rooted in the real-world, so you should thrive working on projects with lots of moving parts and multilayered workflows.
As a Product Designer at Nulogy, you will join a talented team of individuals who design thoughtfully crafted products, interfaces, and experiences for users facing complex business problems and workflows.
We define a product designer as someone who possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interaction and user experience design, and UI design. Our product designers perform user and stakeholder interviews, create task flows and wireframes, mock up interface screens, and create prototypes to validate their ideas through user testing.
- Design product solutions that are functional, usable, elegant, and solve real problems
- Identify, analyze, and communicate user and business requirements
- Work closely with customers, subject matter experts, other designers, and software/quality engineers to ship exceptional products
- Create and communicate with design documentation such as success criteria, workflows, domain models, story maps, sketches and wireframes
- Create designs optimized for a wide variety of work environments (from office to factory floor)
- Talk to users to understand how they work and their pain points
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Nulogy’s business objectives, products, and customers
- Lead project scheduling and work estimation meetings
- Prioritize and manage your work effectively
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in design, human factors, or other relevant subject an asset but not required
- UX design portfolio that shows off your UX and interaction design work
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Strong command of user experience design fundamentals (e.g. information architecture, interaction design, user flows, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking to users, and constantly collaborating
- Able to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- Strong aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capable negotiator and public speaker
- 3+ years of experience in UX, interaction, or product design
- Experience working in a technology company environment, preferably software
- Have a proven track record for solving complex problems
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with SaaS web applications
- UX writing or technical writing experience
- Experience engaging with technically complex workflows and information architecture
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.