Clinical Thinking is an agency providing medical education and mixed media communications in support of our healthcare clients. Our passion for medical science and skilled communication distinguishes us from other agencies and helps us to deliver creative excellence in our work with national and international clients.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Medical Writer.
Education, work experience and skills
• Advanced degree in the Life Sciences (MD, PhD, PharmD). Residency, fellowship and publication/ writing experience or experience in medical or pharmaceutical field strongly preferred.
• 4-6 years’ relevant medical information, communications, or marketing writing experience (preferably agency, pharmaceutical), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced computer literacy necessary, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as PowerPoint and Word in addition to online medical resource searching (i.e. Ovid, Medline, PubMed, etc.)
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Prior supervisory experience is expected.
• A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Post-doc experience or previous medical writing experience
• Experience of effectively prioritizing and managing own workload
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Strong ability to work as part of an effective team
• An interest / passion for medical writing
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
At Nucleus Global, we are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging where everyone can bring each facet of themselves to work each day. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we use a third-party anonymizing software that removes identifying information from CVs and cover letters.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form – without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) – will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.