Synaptik Digital provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals, and patients. As part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. We offer an unrivalled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Associate Project Manager.
More specifically, Associate Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Assist with orchestrating the workload and planning of resources and projects across the Creative and Development teams
- Play an integral role by managing projects, facilitating effective communications with team members and stakeholders to crate alignment around project scope and timelines
- Ensure deliverables are expedited through the pipeline
- Project types include but are not limited to print, events, (live and virtual), exhibitions, websites, banners, emails and video
- Contributing to on-going improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments
- Leading the end-to-end creative and production processes to ensure smooth workflow and communications resulting in on time delivery
- Mentoring junior team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience that includes prior work experience with one or more project management software solutions
- Agency experience is a plus (pharma/medical experience not necessary)
- Self starter with solid organizational, project coordination skills and time management
- Ability to take input from team members and turn into actionable next steps
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player with ability to collaborate well within deadline-sensitive situations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of the print and digital creative and production process
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
At Nucleus Global, we are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging where everyone can bring each facet of themselves to work each day. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we use a third-party anonymizing software that removes identifying information from CVs and cover letters.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form – without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) – will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.