Human Resources Intern - Paid Summer Internship Program
If you thought it was too late to get in on an internship for the summer, we’ve got wonderful news for you! We have a great opportunity available for a Human Resources Intern. Nucleus Global, a leading independent healthcare communications group with approximately 800 employees around the globe, is offering a paid internship in our Atlanta, GA office from June 7, 2021 through August 13, 2021.
As an HR Intern, you will be part of a dynamic team of Human Resources experts and vibrant company culture. You will be exposed to a wide variety of disciplines within Human Resources and gain experience by providing administrative support to the US Human Resources team. Functional areas of support include but are not limited to: recruitment and recruitment marketing, new hire onboarding and orientation, benefits administration, performance management, employee training and development, HR auditing and reporting, and coordination of HR driven company events and programs.
Nucleus Global’s HR internship opportunity is open to rising juniors and seniors as well as graduate students in good standing (minimum GPA of 3.0) majoring in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related discipline. Our ideal candidate (is):
- a self-starter who is accountable and able to effectively work in both an office and remote team environment
- exhibits a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- possesses good time management skills and can juggle multiple tasks at one time
- possesses good written and verbal communication skills
- must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Nucleus Global, we enjoy an excellent reputation in our industry, and offer a dynamic, challenging, and friendly work environment, not to mention a competitive internship wage.
Nucleus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.