Account Coordinator Intern - Paid Summer Internship
If you thought it was too late to get in on an internship for the summer, we’ve got wonderful news for you! We have great opportunities available for qualified students who may be interested in the medical communications industry as a future career. Nucleus Global, a leading independent healthcare communications group with approximately 800 employees around the globe, is offering paid internships for a select few candidates from June 7, 2021 through August 13, 2021. Our seasoned scientific and account management staff are ready to mentor and eager to share their many years of knowledge and expertise with a group of passionate, inquisitive interns who are interested in learning more about our industry and potential future careers in medical writing or project management/client services.
As an Account Coordinator Intern, you will be a part of a dynamic team of medical communications experts and gain experience by completing assigned tasks that directly contribute to the success of the business. More specifically, you will help support a client services team and assist with:
- developing, managing, and tracking budgets, including financial reconciliations
- developing project timelines
- project status reporting
- scheduling and participating in team meetings
- monitoring projects to help ensure projects are high quality and delivered on time
- using diverse software applications and electronic platforms to manage project work
Nucleus Global’s internship program is open to rising juniors and seniors as well as graduate students in good standing (minimum GPA of 3.0) majoring in one of the life sciences (e.g., Biology, Neuroscience) or Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Health Care Communications, Business Administration or Marketing. Our ideal candidates (is):
- passionate about learning
- a self-starter who is flexible, accountable and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- a team player with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and work well in a cross functional environment
- experienced with using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
At Nucleus Global, we enjoy an excellent reputation in our industry, and offer a dynamic, challenging, and friendly work environment, not to mention a competitive internship wage.
Nucleus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.