SciMentum is an international medical communications agency. Our reputation for delivering high-quality and creative communication solutions is founded on the scientific expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of our staff. As part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. We offer an unrivalled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Medical Writer.
Education, work experience and skills
• Advanced degree in the Life Sciences (MD, PhD, PharmD). Residency, fellowship and publication/ writing experience or experience in medical or pharmaceutical field strongly preferred.
• 4-6 years’ relevant medical information, communications, or marketing writing experience (preferably agency, pharmaceutical), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced computer literacy necessary, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as PowerPoint and Word in addition to online medical resource searching (i.e. Ovid, Medline, PubMed, etc.)
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Prior supervisory experience is expected.
• A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Post-doc experience or previous medical writing experience
• Experience of effectively prioritizing and managing own workload
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Strong ability to work as part of an effective team
• An interest / passion for medical writing
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Nucleus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form — without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) — will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.