Health Interactions is an international medical education agency providing innovative, high-quality and effective healthcare communications. As we are part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from the synergies available within our global network of offices staffed by highly talented individuals who can deliver on a global scale or a local level and across a broad spectrum of therapy areas.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are currently seeking to hire a talented Account Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will provide organizational support to senior Client Services staff and work as part of a larger cross-functional team to ensure projects and services consistently meet client needs. More specifically, you will assist with developing project timelines, updating status reports, tracking budgets and other key projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (life sciences preferred); Master's degree, a plus
- Minimum of 1 year project coordination experience or any appropriate combination of education and experience
- Previous internship experience in a medical communications or pharmaceutical environment highly desirable
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel to track financial data
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building and team collaboration skills
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Nucleus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form — without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) — will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.