Nucleus Global is a leading healthcare communications group with over 700 employees around the globe. Nucleus Global includes the medical communications agencies MediTech Media™, Health Interactions, Articulate Science, Clinical Thinking, SciMentum, Integress, Scientific Pathways, Medical Expressions, and Chrysalis, in addition to The Institute for Medical and Nursing Education, a provider of independent and continuing medical education. Our clients are top global pharmaceutical companies, scientific societies, and non-governmental organizations and we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality communications and a good value to our clients.
The Learning & Development Coordinator will work under the supervision of the US Learning & Development Manager to support the planning, implementation, and tracking of corporate and regional training initiatives, including compliance activities. We are looking to hire this role in either London or Manchester.
Education, work experience and skills
- Previous experience working within a Learning & Development function providing administrative support, or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of business processes and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with learning management systems and technologies is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable facilitation and presentation skills. Previous experience in facilitating training programms is desirable.
- Strong relationship-building experience, with the ability to effectively partner with employees at all levels across the business.
- Excellent planning, project management support, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects, whilst maintaining accuracy to meet deadlines.
Support Nucleus Global training programs and projects
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Learning & Development team
- Organize and assist with managing all aspects of training events, including schedule coordination, material preparation, participant communication, venue preparation, and attendance management
- Assist with gathering, evaluating, and preparing a variety of reports relating to learning & development, ROI, and compliance
- Researches and liaises with external vendors as requested
- Assist with training research and content development, as requested
- Facilitate training sessions, as requested
- Support content development and update of the Learning & Development webpages on my.nucleus
- Liaise with staff throughout Nucleus Global to ensure efficient workflow
Support Nucleus Global compliance activities
- Monitor and track compliance with all company- and client-required trainings
- Liaise with the Corporate Governance Committee and Global Compliance Officer, and Global Commercial Group, as needed
- Complete internal audits, as requested
- Prepare and submit requested reports
Support the performance development platform (GEM)
- Assist with the administrative support of the performance management platform (GEM)
- Create processes to support the review cycle
- Troubleshoot and help resolve system inquiries in a timely fashion
- Monitor task completion and initiate communication regarding incomplete tasks
- Prepare completion reports, as requested
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form — without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) — will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.