We have an exciting opportunity for a Power Platform Developer to join our team. In this role, you will provide your expertise and knowledge in identifying, creating and configuring solutions to end-users; helping to define best practices and recommendations; and advise on architecture and roadmap for the technology. You possess a specialty/background with business intelligence or data analysis and will work heavily with the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate), while working with an innovative and collaborative team.
Note: This is a remote role for candidates in Canada willing to work in EST time zone. Preference for candidates in Ontario.
- Function as Sharepoint/PowerPlatform Solutions Analyst, responsible for translating requirements into overall functional design including all components, integration specifications and reporting.
- Design and develop SharePoint, PowerApps, PowerAutomate(Flow) Solutions based on client requirements.
- Monitors new sharePoint, PowerApps, PowerAutomate features and functionality and ensure changes are properly communicated and tested
- Create sites, lists, views, forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and web parts
- Mentor Developers on technical solutions and/or escalated matters
- Works with clients and project team to confirm detailed architecture for complex solutions, including external design (navigation, screens, reports) and internal design (software and hardware platform, connectivity, modules, back-end and front-end components, interfaces) based on established architectural standards
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary team, including product owners, product managers, UX designers, and IT
- Prepare technical documentation
- Performs maintenance and enhancements and ongoing SharePoint and Power Platform administration
- Works in partnership with project teams to provide input on new service delivery offerings
What you bring to the table?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in the Computer Sciences, Technology field
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft services (such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate)
- 3+ years in a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and testing
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and provided user guidance and assistance
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders/peers.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Experience in a scaling start-up is a plus
- Nuclear security clearance is a plus
Is NPX right for you?
- Do you have an intellectual curiosity that causes you to explore, experiment and build?
- Do you like working with cutting edge technology to find solutions or opportunities that push up the innovation curve?
- Do you enjoy working in an open-concept start-up environment where collaboration, diversity, and knowledge sharing are key values?
- Are you seriously passionate about giving back and supporting your community?
NPX was founded on the premise that innovation is the most important key to sustaining the nuclear energy industry. We source, implement, and integrate innovative technologies to make things better at nuclear power plants. We think differently and work differently. We are customer obsessed rather than competitor focused, passionate for innovation, long-term thinking and committed to operational excellence. We are a family, driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives and give back to our community.
At NPX we are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. We believe that people do their best work when they feel safe, empowered, and supported. To this end, we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- High-growth position in the early stage of a scaling company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Additional perks like unlimited vacation