Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the team
Our Consumer Insights team is already acknowledged through the organization as a key partner in strategic activities ranging from understanding consumers' pains to drive our product positioning and defining whether (and how) to enter a new market until understanding what is the best way to go about a campaign and how to best convey a marketing message.
We have no silos, we have no restriction to who has access to X or Y data. We can use everything to solve any problem that has business impact. There is no "this is not your job answer", people from any other team will accept help & will want to build things together
About the role
A Consumer Insights Specialist is responsible to perform research and collect data regarding trends, market competition and consumer satisfaction, in order to identify issues, shortcomings and outputs. These insights provide reports to assist in product development, marketing strategies, sales projections, or improvement of our services.
The main goals and responsibilities of this position are:
- Act as a business partner to identify when market research can contribute with a business issue;
- Articulate a backlog of research projects aligned with business problems we can better solve through market research;
- Conduct end-to-end research projects with different objective inside the marketing organization
- Build relationships with product teams and other teams from the marketing tribe to guarantee buy in and collaboration towards the objectives;
- Working knowledge of different research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and experiments techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis;
- Knowledge about decision-making models;
- Solid experience with Ad hoc research;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions;
- Ability in trend analysis and market/competition mapping;
- Familiarity with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story;
- Experience with studies and metrics that evaluates product market fit validation;
- Strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
- English proficiency.
- Customer Focused - Understanding our customers to better meet their needs;
- Adaptable - Being able to discuss different business questions with different teams about different projects and methods;
- Influential - Being able to move forward the agenda in connection with other teams;
- Ownership - Ownership sense and hands-on attitude to coordinate and execute projects end-to-end;
- Outcome Oriented - Prioritizes done over perfect and establishes clear objectives for each task;
- Inclusive - Team player, hears others opinions and considers them;
- Self-Aware - Understands data, analysis and methods are a means to an end. Does not put any of these before the clients and business itself;
- Smart Problem Solver - Being able to identify the most efficient research plan and being proactive in proposing investigation to observed business questions;
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually. From July 2022 forward, teams will have a suggested cadence of visiting the office in which employees go to their Business Unit's (BU) base location. Employees will have an employment contract based on the cities where Nu’s offices are located, considering their country of hire. More details can be shared during your hiring process.