Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the role
This professional will help deliver the Stress Testing Program by actively participating in scenario building, modeling, discussing assumptions, management actions and contingency plans, gathering market data;
Help building and maintaining the tools of an efficient Stress Testing Program, using Excel, Anaplan, Google Sheets and coding languages (Spark Scala, Pyspark, SQL, VBA and also help the Stress Testing team to deliver value and grow its influence in the company;
Skills and Knowledge
The successful candidate must have finance-related experience (FP&A, capital management, liquidity & funding management, anything related to financial forecasting): must have this or risk-related experience - Stress Testing, liquidity & funding risk, market risk.
- Advanced English
- Risk-related experience (Proficiency in Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Experience in modeling stress scenarios, both macro and micro.
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well in a team, be cooperative and open, and embrace diversity.
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements. Analytically minded with good financial and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), planning, and organization skills
"Nice to have" skills:
- Coding experience (any database query language works)
- Experience with Anaplan
- Knowledge of prudential regimes, banking regulation standards
- It would be nice if the candidate has already delivered Stress Testing exercises comprising multiple nature of risks (Credit, Operational, Liquidity, Market, Capital & others).
Work Model: Please take a look at our Nu Way of Working model >> https://blog.nubank.com.br/nu-way-of-working/