Nubank is one of the world's largest digital financial services platforms, with around 54 million customers in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. As one of the world's leading technology companies, Nubank leverages its technology and innovation to create new financial solutions for individuals and SMEs that are simple, intuitive, convenient, low-cost and human. Guided by its mission to fight complexity and empower people, Nubank is advancing access to financial services in Latin America, connecting profit and purpose to create value and positively impact the communities in which it operates. For more information, visit www.nu.com.co
About the team
We are in charge of driving financial performance to achieve strategic goals granting NU customer centric model, leading initiatives for being a self-funded, efficient, profitable and scalable BU, conducting top class financial planning, analysis, controls and execution. One of our goals is to build a strong and diverse team that looks to create something worthwhile. And has at its core values to pursue smart efficiency, this comes hand in hand with our drive to remain as a strategic partner for all cross chapters teams within NU Colombia.
We are part of the first line of defense to deliver trustworthy information for NuCol, with the strong belief that we are impacting directly on our customers by creating a great experience for them.
How We Work
- We are owners
- We thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, and results-oriented teams
- We have a dream to use data and analytics to change the world
- We are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- We embrace conflicting ideas and like to question the status quo
- We work hard, with integrity and putting the team first
As a Treasury Manager, you're expected to:
- Defining and managing the excess liquidity allocation for NuCol to increase our revenues within liquidity and market risk limits.
- Build and document all the treasury, liquidity and capital planning process and policies
- Implement new systems and platforms to automate the middle and front office of Treasury process
- Hire and implement the market price provider to get the mark to market.
- Manage minimum Cash Policy, ensuring the Encaje, LCR (IRL for SFC) and NSFR (CFEN for SFC).
- Manage the mandatory investments required by the regulator.
- Implement a transfer pricing methodology between assets and liabilities.
- Request the capital and I/C loans from NuHoldings to ensure we cover the risk appetite for capital ratio.
- Develop strategies with Banking Alliance team to get the necessary funding for NuCol
- Implement and execute all the regulatory reporting for Capital, liquidity and similar.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Industrial Engineering, among others
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar job position
- Experience working in treasury teams for a financial institution
- Excel and SQL experience (nice to have)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
The position is based in Bogotá, Colombia
- Equity at Nu
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- NuLanguage Program
- NuCare Program
- Extended Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will be working from home for 7 weeks and 1 at the office (Bogotá).