Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
The TPM is an agile delivery leader accountable for balancing the business intent (WHAT & WHY) with the technical and tactical delivery complexities (HOW) while optimizing delivery timelines and milestones (WHEN), with complete authority.
The mandate of the Technical Program Manager is to build and operate high-impact, functional programs that can vary in breadth and depth. That is, a TPM can work in depth with a single team/product or work across different teams, BUs, or the entire organization with a broad strategic influence. TPMs have complete ownership of their programs and the associated business outcomes and are empowered to work across teams and break down silos in order to achieve those outcomes.
- Communicate clearly and concisely at the appropriate level of detail and frequency for all relevant stakeholders. Manage meetings effectively; Put the right people in the room.
- Drive alignment and present decisions to leadership.
- Own the project status (the authoritative source).
- Contribute to the technical strategy, design choices, and decisions for a product or service.
- Are accountable for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects from inception to completion, related to an existing technology product or program (from ideation to delivery).
- Proactively manage the end-to-end delivery of engineering work through the organization and all dependent organizations, reporting out progress, ensuring dependencies are covered.
- Operate between teams and architectures overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to successful delivery.
- Actively recruit and develop others in your organization and/or location.
- Solid foundation in software engineering fundamentals, principles, practices, and architecture.
- Experience building/developing and delivering digital products with the capability to challenge and bridge between product and engineering. builder.
- Able and willing to lead and contribute to architecture and design discussions.
- Experience building and operating complex systems.
- Knowledge of modern engineering principles and practices.Able and willing to dig deep into any and all code- and system-related issues.
São Paulo, Brazil / Hybrid.
United States / Remote.