Nubank is one of the world's largest digital financial services platforms, with around 54 million customers in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. As one of the world's leading technology companies, Nubank leverages its technology and innovation to create new financial solutions for individuals and SMEs that are simple, intuitive, convenient, low-cost and human. Guided by its mission to fight complexity and empower people, Nubank is advancing access to financial services in Latin America, connecting profit and purpose to create value and positively impact the communities in which it operates. For more information, visit www.nu.com.co
Our Customer Excellence team
Nu Colombia has arrived, and we’ll soon start growing our already amazing team, and we are always looking for the most innovative and creative professionals out there. If you are tired of bumping into the same solutions for old problems, we might as well be the next step of your career.
We are building a community of fanatical customers, and we do that by providing outstanding customer experience to everyone. Everything we do has our clients in the center of it - from the way we design our products to how we handle every customer interaction. We are building meaningful relationships with each of our clients, and that's why millions of Latin Americans love us.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
Overall expectations for Customer Experience Lead at Nubank
- Develops action plans and implements them according to what was defined in order to improve his/her own metrics, others' or squads'. Proposes new methodologies and metrics, when necessary.
- Be up-to-date and escalate third-level doubts about the regulatory aspects and regulatory risks related to products, operation, and service activities (including relationships with vendors).
- Participates in the planning and strategy and ensures implementation, monitoring, and achievement of OKRs, including the process from start to finish to justify cases of non-achievement.
- Effectively influences to gain the support of multiple stakeholders in individual or group settings and brings strategic inputs to stakeholders in order to collaborate to squad goals.
- Communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for improvements in support experience for all customers.
- Can transmit knowledge in a didactic way and engage the audience when presenting a message for the squad/BU.
- Communicates decisions and aligns expectations and priorities to ensure resources and people are allocated on higher impact areas/tasks and are in line with long term vision.
- Takes the lead in new initiatives, seeking new solutions, and connecting Nubank with best practices in the market.
Role main expectations:
- Management of the Xforces, ensuring their communication and alignment within the action plans
- Management of the operational indicators of all partners, identifying gaps and needs of projects in a cross way
- Lead the development of roadmaps to be implemented in the partners, communicating and involving the appropriate stakeholders
- Lead communication and work with stakeholders, influencing the team to achieve the objectives related to partners
- Ensure compliance with partners' action plans and goals
- Ensuring the engagement and motivation of the team, as well as their development, the construction of the succession pipeline
Specific knowledge and abilities
- English level needed: Advanced
- All Collections' documents must be in English
- All presentations to Collections BU (including BU Weekly) must be in English
- We have some meetings in English
- Specific tools the Xplead will need in this team:
- Domain analysis and problem solving methodologies
- Leadership of multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to make decisions and take/measure risks
- Spreadsheet, Datasets, Lean Six Sigma
- Specific previous experience needed:
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Time management
- Experience in managing operations metrics
- Equity at Nu
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- NuLanguage Program
- NuCare Program
- Extended Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.