PROGRAM MANAGER FOR PEOPLE CHAPTER
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the company at the forefront of the financial revolution in Brazil, Colombia and México, Nubank has seen exponential growth since its beginning. In order to maintain its healthy growth path, numerous critical decisions must constantly be made.
We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, support change management and development projects that align with Nubank’s growth plans.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a Program Manager to work across various Business Units and functions at Nubank, closely with our senior leadership team to drive the design and execution of the Chapter Excellence effort.
In this role, the professional is responsible for inception, implementation and tracking of key mechanisms of the People Chapter to develop three fronts: Technical Excellence, Community Operations and People Processes. The professional also must have the ability and intent to develop strong project management, interpersonal skills, and problem solving.
AS A PROGRAM MANAGER FOR PEOPLE CHAPTER YOU WILL:
- Own the Center of Excellence program management initiative;
- Handle progress with stakeholders and report for Senior Leadership and Chapter Lead;
- Guarantee best practices across Business Units are shared and leveraged as we scale;
- Manage the budget for the activities in the Chapter;
- Manage and moderate the key rituals of the chapter: Leadership meetings, Chapter Meetings, offsites, etc;
- Lead M&A projects for the chapter.
- Lead initiatives like: talent strategy and Nubank Org Design
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Great communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Right balance of structured methodology and outcome orientation.
- Hands-on approach and taking ownership
- Being able to make data driven decisions
- Project management skills
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
São Paulo, Brazil.
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.