- 100 Most Influential Companies | TIME (2021) | Only Brazilian company in the list
- Disruptor 50 | CNBC (2021) | Only Latin American company at the list
- Best Bank in Latin America | Euromoney's Awards for Excellence (2021)
- Best Brazilian Bank | Forbes (2021)
- Boldness in Business Award | Financial Times (2020)
Our Consumer Insights Team
Our Consumer Insights team is already acknowledged through the organization as a key partner in strategic activities ranging from understanding consumers' pains to drive our product positioning and defining whether (and how) to enter a new market until understanding what is the best way to go about a campaign and how to best convey a marketing message.
We have no silos, we have no restriction to who has access to X or Y data. We can use everything to solve any problem that has business impact. There is no "this is not your job answer", people from any other team will accept help & will want to build things together
As a Consumer Insights Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Build relationships with other squads and a deep understanding of their business problems;
- Articulate a backlog of research projects aligned with business problems we can better solve through market research;
- Build relationships with product teams and other teams from the marketing tribe to guarantee buy in and collaboration towards the objectives;
- Coordinate and execute research projects end-to-end, always in partnership with the squads involved in the business objectives;
- Understand and help the business unit to develop new investments products through an intensive discovery agenda and also propose how we can leverage them to our best fit customers.
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Working knowledge of different research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and experiments techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis;
- Knowledge about decision-making models;
- Solid experience with Ad hoc research;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions;
- Ability in trend analysis and market/competition mapping;
- Familiarity with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story;
- Experience with studies and metrics that evaluates product market fit validation;
- Strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
- English proficiency.
The list of benefits must follow Nubank’s model:
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Who can apply?
Anyone who identifies as a woman part of the black population and has experience in the position can apply.
If I don't identify myself as part of the black population, can I apply?
This is an exclusive opportunity for black woman who want to be part of the Nubank team, if you identify yourself as part of other demographics, check out our opportunities on the careers page.
Why is Nubank is making this hiring exclusively for the black woman?
We believe that diversity is essential for us to continue creating products that can empower millions of people in Latin America. We understand that the finance area is a field in which the black population is still under-represented, and we want to provide career opportunities for everyone who wants to work with us. That's why we're committed to changing these numbers at all levels and areas of expertise across the company.