Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is one of the world’s largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the role
If you are a status quo challenge and want to reinvent the way of doing IT & Cyber Risks Management, now is the time. This is an incredible opportunity for a leadership that wants to make history at Nubank and in the financial market, being a world reference in risk management in a totally disruptive way. You will:
- Structure and lead an extensive Cyber & IT Risk Governance program end-to-end and help to improve our efficiency;
- Expand IT & Cyber Risks governance to other countries with the implementation of Technical Forums for Mexico and Colombia;
- Ensure visibility and management of Cyber & IT inherent risks;
- Define and monitor key performance and key risk indicators;
- Boost the adoption of best practices within cyber risks governance;
- Support the organization of the IT & Cyber risks forum for Nubank’s senior leadership;
- Implement a service quality & staff satisfaction process;
- Continuous improvement of the IT Risk methodology and procedures.
- Previous experience in governance areas of Information Security or Engineering;
- Deep knowledge in IT governance frameworks and IT service management;
- Ability to implement a smart efficiency methodology with clear process & metrics.
- Experience in documenting the existing system architecture and making recommendations for improvements or alternatives based on Risk;
- Experience in interacting with IT-related areas, such as InfoSec, Engineering, IT Ops, and others.
- Considers different approaches and trade-offs regarding Cyber & IT risks processes and controls;
- To have good English for presentations to executive committees and work meetings.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. When it’s time, we will require a fixed cadence of visiting the office where employees go to their Business Unit's (BU) base location. Employees will have an employment contract based on Nu’s offices’ cities, considering their hire country. More details can be shared during your hiring process.