Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Why is a media professional important for Nubank?
Nubank is a technology company that is redefining the standard of the financial services industry in Brazil. The media team is responsible for Nubank's media strategy, tactics, and implementation, from upper to lower funnel, considering the best channels for each business and comms goal, based on data and creativity.
The Media Lead will be responsible both for leading the media team's mindset to the next level, delivering smart-efficient initiatives, and to guide the growth team in a constant test and learn approach to explore new channels and to optimize them.
- Responsible for MX multimedia campaign strategy, implementation and measurement alongside analytical peers (both offline and online);
- Drive a holistic full funnel media strategy, ensuring business objectives are met, both at the upper funnel and at the middle/lower funnel level;
- Provide data driven recommendation as to how allocate media budget across the funnel and connect recommendations to business impact;
- Define and update constantly media mix to pursue the highest effectiveness and efficiency;
- Explore and propose new channel mix strategies to differentiate Nu in MX at every step of the funnel;
- Develop our demand generation budget and media investments to advance top of funnel pipeline; track, test and optimize marketing spend across campaigns
- Oversee the marketing technology stack, analytics tools, and attribution model
- Set and report on the conversion funnels and key demand gen KPIs against goals; follow up dashboards and other mechanisms for communicating results
- Stay current with the latest technologies and trends and use this knowledge to recommend new techniques or vendors that will drive improved results and efficiencies
- 10+ years of experience in the media industry;
- Experience with full funnel initiatives, combining brand and upper funnel workstreams to lower funnel-conversion driven ones;
- Top-notch analytical skills, with a proven ability to work through data and present opportunities and actionable insights to senior management and C level executives;
- Proven strong negotiation and media buying skills;
- Track record on multi channel campaigns: not only knowing each touchpoint, but the results they may create when combined as one.
- Ability to work and lead through influence multidisciplinary teams (Creative team, Business analyst, Marketing and Product);
- Self-starter and ability to work independently;
- Fluency in both English and Spanish;
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.