Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
Are you passionate about data analysis and also interested in People related topics?
Our People Analytics Team is looking for a People Analytics Manager to lead analysis about our workforce and provide insights with impact on business results.
As our People Analytics Manager, you are responsible to explain data findings to executives and translate insights and recommendations into the language of the business. You regularly counsel and coach a team of data experts and analysts on how to create actionable insights that link talent and business outcomes.You build a question-based consultative approach to positioning or selling data-driven solutions. Your role goes beyond providing HR standard reports, but rather provide analytics to drive insights and interventions.
As part of the HR leadership team, you represent people analytics throughout the organization and to the leadership team within HR and the business areas. Your responsibilities include managing and enhancing people analytics methodologies and enablement to ensure analytics is usable, actionable, and valuable for our stakeholders.
- Collaborate and provide analytical solutions HR Business Partners, other People Specialist Functions (Talent Management, Recruiting, Learning & Development, Rewards) and Business Line Managers;
- Provide consultation and guidance to the People leadership Team to deliver strategy and planning based on data analysis;
- Own analysis and reports for recurrent people process such as engagement survey, performance cycle and compensation cycle;
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with People & Culture objectives;
- Lead the development and implementation of data analyses, visualizations, and predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the rest of the organization;
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of a people analytics projects across primary stakeholder groups (C-suite, business leaders, HR leaders, HRBPs, etc.). The projects include solutions that cut across the entire employee lifecycle, such as attraction, development, and retention;
- Actively pursue the development and ongoing improvement of analytics tools and capabilities;
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure evolving the data and analytic needs of various HR, talent, and people leaders are met;
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred), 7+ years of years of relevant work experience in analytics (HR preferred), consulting, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid experience working with data and analytics; Desirable experience with using statistical modeling techniques for advanced analytics
- Experience in developing business requirements and translating them into analytics solutions (business metrics, reporting and advanced analytics)
- Experience with SQL and an extra data analysis oriented language, such as Python or R
- Advanced English proficiency (mandatory)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.