Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our tech Recruiter role will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and prepping the best available talent for our teams. This position will collaborate with teams across the region and globally. You will work closely with hiring managers, ensuring a great partnership between the TA team, interviewers, and candidates.
As part of the talent team, you will be:
- Working closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and improve and test our interview process to helps us bring the best candidates to our teams.
- You will own the End-to-end recruiting process; including research, building robust pipelines for critical skills, sourcing, candidate assessment, interview, and offer management
- Customize creative methods to optimize the process of sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal talents through various platforms
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
- 3+ Years of end to end recruiting of high-level tech profiles
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Good experience with recruitment processes and tools
- Ability to work independently, creatively and be accountable for results
- Advance English level
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health insurance - OSDE 310 for you and your primary family
- 10 business days of paid vacation + 5 Nubank extra days
- Meal allowance by Edenred
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nu recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.