Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People Projects team is seeking a Change Management Specialist to build and implement Change Management strategies for HR Projects, supporting Nubank's growth and managing our HR Process ensuring a great Nubanker experience.
- Build and implement Change Management strategy to support transformational projects in the People & Culture (HR)
- Create, validate and execute CM activities such as services and impact mapping, communication plan, training, launch plans, success KPIs for new system implementations, enhancements, and breakFix / issues workstreams
- Lead transition and employee system adoption plans
- Build strong relationships with other P&C teams and deeply understand their processes and pain points
- Lead Change Management efforts proposing best practices and bringing in state of art methodologies to support Nubank's hypergrowth, as well as share knowledge within the teams.
- Contribute and review project's documentation, create and maintain documentation repository and propose training and recycling strategies
- 6+ years of experience leading and executing Change Management workstreams, from planning to stabilization in different environments. Experience in a fast paced environment is a plus
- Ability to communicate to key stakeholders, engage and influence in an effective way adapting communication to different levels of audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in using ADKAR and/or other Change Management methodologies
- Familiar with HR processes, Processes management (BPM), Service Design, HR Solutions and Technologies are nice to have.
- Ability to build Powerpoint/Google Slides presentations, branding and Design for business are nice to have.
- Previous experience with Oracle Cloud HCM is a plus
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.