Nubank was born from a simple idea: everyone should have control over their own money. We enable millions of Latin Americans to live better by freeing our customers from a bureaucratic, slow, and inefficient traditional banking system. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, and offices in Argentina, Germany, and the United States, Nubank is the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 35 million customers' financial lives.
We're redefining people's relationships with money through seamless, transparent products and outstanding customer service: a no-fee credit card entirely managed by a mobile app and held by over 21 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, owned by 35 million Brazilians. We also offer hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, we raised over US$1.2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world. Forbes magazine elected Nubank best bank in Brazil for three years in a row, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Fast Company magazine named us the most innovative company in Latin America and CBInsights as the most valuable challenger bank.
Our Audit Team at Nubank
At Nubank, our Internal Auditors protect Nubank while challenging traditional auditing by embracing technology. It’s the auditors' job to assess the internal controls of Nubank’s main risks and provide assurance, advisory, and insights about them, helping our company grow healthy.
Truly great Internal Auditors at Nubank will go beyond the traditional audit, pursuing innovation with freedom. Will always work hard to add value, taking no shortcuts and not being picky with small issues. Following this path will be recognized at the market as a pioneer on technology-based audit techniques.
As a Internal Audit Specialist, you'll be expected to:
- Help the Internal Audit Leads on process understanding the Nubank's products, risk assessment controls verification, and data analytics focus on the machine learning Internal Models.
- Be able to expand the knowledge regarding the Nubank's products, having a unique and deep understanding in all credit life cycles, machine learning and static models, and also to the investment universe.
- Is always with its "hands on" the most important audit tests, actually testing the controls as defined by the audit planning.
- Capable of taking well-defined audit tasks and delivering them all the way to production. Knowledgeable of all internal audit processes (planning, execution, reporting and follow up).
- Help our team to keep the culture of changing our processes, methods and rituals when needed to scale in the same speed as the business;
- Understands and articulates the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs, efficiency vs. thoroughness, adding vs. reducing technical debt, etc.
- Shares your knowledge with didacticism to the team.
- Is capable of reading the different stakeholders needs, adapting their speech accordingly, performing the audit "diplomacy job" when needed.
We are looking for a professional who has:
- Fluency in the Credit Risk area focuses on Credit Cards.
- Has knowledge regarding the Regulatory and Operational Risks.
- Be able to analyse control flaws in the selected areas.
- Knows how to use the data analytics tools using SQL (must to have), Scala and Python, and perform effective queries in their tests;
- Understands and knows how to evaluate and to criticize the Machine Learning or Statistics models.
- Innovating on processes and techniques in your assessments to cover the main risks.
- Able to communicate well and build relationships with stakeholders with different backgrounds and seniority.
- Proficiently communicates in English, both writing and speaking
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.