Learning Partner - Tech/Engineering
Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
People Growth is seeking a Learning Partner for the Engineering/Tech team to focus on onboarding, learning, and training for our Engineers, working in partnership with the Engineering/Tech team, People & Culture and key stakeholders to develop and leverage their talents.
- Create and implement learning strategies and resources for tech/engineering areas.
- Partner with the business to understand their learning needs and translate them into engaging and inspiring, transformative solutions that accelerate learning, development, and growth.
- Work with the Business to develop a best in class Learning Bootcamp that helps to build our employees´ capabilities
- Partner with the Business to develop a strategic onboarding program for new hires that accelerates new hire's learning curve.
- Ensure global learning programs cascade successfully to the team.
- Partner with key stakeholders through effective needs analysis to understand Engineering business priorities and ensure we have relevant, value creating, and results driven learning solutions that focus on developing, engaging and retaining our Engineers/tech teams.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our headquarter office at Capote Valente
Diversity and Inclusion
- We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.y, irrespective of gender, ethnicity.