Nubank was born from a simple idea: everyone should have control over their own money. We enable millions of Latin Americans to live better by freeing our customers from a bureaucratic, slow, and inefficient traditional banking system. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, and offices in Argentina, Germany, and the United States, Nubank is the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 35 million customers' financial lives.
We're redefining people's relationships with money through seamless, transparent products and outstanding customer service: a no-fee credit card entirely managed by a mobile app and held by over 21 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, owned by 35 million Brazilians. We also offer hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, we raised over US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world. Forbes magazine elected Nubank best bank in Brazil for three years in a row, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Fast Company magazine named us the most innovative company in Latin America and CBInsights as the most valuable challenger bank.
Our Marketing Analytics Team
The Marketing Analytics Team at Nubank is responsible for supporting the marketing organization towards making decisions based on data, with the ultimate goal of making marketing and data analytics functions become second nature to each other. Marketing has grown to be a deeply analytical function and that is what we seek at Nubank. We work within each and every team in the marketing structure (publisher, PR, international, media, customer lifecycle, and many others). What we look for is people with a deep intellectual curiosity and steep analytical ability. We have a test & learn mindset and a "no-sacred-cows" perspective on things. We believe in constant learning vs absolute truths and perfect solutions. We've been growing the Marketing Analytics team to evolve as a chapter and we want to become a benchmark for this function with the help of amazing and impact-thirsty professionals.
How We Work
We strive for state-of-the-art marketing practices that currently include working in a group with varying degrees of experience and diverse backgrounds that is responsible for improving our brand and product experience.
We believe in:
- Hands on attitude;
- Good team chemistry;
- Enthusiasm for framing and solving complex and ambiguous problems related to marketing challenges;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great brand and experience to our customers.
About The Role
Nubank has experienced tremendous growth in Brazil since its launch in 2014 and now we are a love brand with exceptional achievements in brand engagement, being the only one within the financial sector to have conquered this fandom. We need a Marketing Analytics Specialist to help us boost our breakthrough communications and brand recall, by using her/his strategic and analytical skills to analyze the impact of what we have been doing and telling them.
What Do You Own
The scope of responsibilities and our expectations for this role depend on the expertise and overall experience of the chosen candidate, but initially this person will:
- Contribute significantly to the day-to-day of the Marketing/Demand Creation team (top-mid funnel strategies) acting as a "translator" within the team;
- Help driving branding efforts based on data analysis to ensure a beloved brand building, contributing to Brazil key success stories and learnings;
- Partner with Media, Customer Insights, Business Analysts and Data Scientists to measure campaigns performance from both online and offline channels in order to improve optimization and marketing allocation investments;
- Figure out how to prove and improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, pursuing the best analytic and strategic approaches through benchmarkings, academic research, market experts and/or new suppliers to evolve in data analysis and better respond to measurement challenges;
- Work together with other chapters to uncover opportunities for analysis and boost robustness of analytical techniques;
- Be a role model for campaign and activation measurement inside Nubank, establishing high standards and good practices to take data analysis to the next level;
- Design and govern experiments for different campaign formats, channels, audiences across multiple digital and offline media;
- Use internal and external datasets to better understand customer behavior patterns and unveil the drivers of a person becoming interested and afterwards a Nubank customer;
- Create, implement and monitor metrics that will guide the marketing work to success.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Math, Marketing, Business or related fields;
- MBA or Masters degree desirable but not required;
- Fluent in English;
- 7+ years of work experience in activities related to analytics applied to Marketing;
- Analytical and business acumen, being a translator between Marketing and Analytics and providing actionable insights to the most challenge problems;
- Demonstrated experience creating business/marketing metrics to leverage marketing/business decision-making process;
- Deep knowledge of a wide range of analytical approaches and tools: SQL and Python/Scala programming proficiency, advanced statistics, model-building and Machine Learning techniques ;
- Experience with digital marketing analytics tools (GA, Supermetrics, BigQuery)
- Experience with the creation of dashboards (automation);
- Experience with A/B test to perform campaign tests (regions, media, creatives);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in attribution modelling and technologies;
- Familiarity with brand equity is a plus;
- Good communication skills, being capable of communicating with different stakeholders;
- Experience acting with autonomy in high uncertainty environments;
- Experience leading projects.
São Paulo, Brazil.
*Interviewing and onboarding is currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.