Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationship with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia, Nubank is today the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 40 million customers' financial lives.
Nubank achieved this by offering a no-fee credit card, entirely managed by a mobile app and currently used by about 28 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, held by abou 36 million Brazilians. Nubank also offers transparent and hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 202, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, Nubank raised around US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world, such as Berkshire Hathaway, Sequoia, DST, Tencent, Tiger, Kaszek, Founders Fund, Dragoneer, TCV, Redpoint, Ribbit, GIC, Whale Rock, Invesco, QED and Capital Group.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States) and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and co-founded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the role
The position of Junior Executive Assistant expects to find a person:
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to complete tasks quickly with little guidance and with attention to details.
- Ability to coordinate events and meetings with some supervision.
- Having a good understanding about the executive's priorities
- Knowing how to get all the necessary information to execute your task: where/how/which/when/who.
- Calendar management
- Able to navigate between the following tools: Google Calendar, G-Suite.
- Creation of reports and presentations.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Able to act in a multitasking environment where priorities may shift over time, having a proactive approach to problem solving.
The main responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Administrative support to the CEO's Senior Executive Assistant and to the CEO.
- Organization of internal and external events.
- Control of expenses and payments.
- Travel arrangements for executives, including Visa & Passport related assistance.
- Greeting visitors.
- Handling correspondence directed to the executive
- Maintain the current filing and database system
- Pre-meeting support (all operational arrangements)
- Help with some administrative and personal tasks related to the CEO's routine.
- Being a prompt support for the Senior EA in all activities.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience as Administrative or Executive Assistant.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory, Spanish would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Administrative or correlative areas.
São Paulo, Brazil.
*Interviewing and onboarding is currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.
This position reports to the CEO's Executive Assistant.
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.