Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our Operational Risk Team
Our mission as a team is to maintain and constantly improve the operational risk management process in order to ensure a sustainable growth for Nubank. With that in mind, we analyse current risks and identify potential ones that may affect our journey.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the crisis management procedure, and make necessary updates;
- Coordinate the implementation of the crisis management procedure with the teams involved;
- Perform tests and follow up on the execution of action plans, when necessary;
- Assess and update reputation risk criteria;
- Support the review of methodologies involving reputational risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in areas such as Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, among others.
- Experience working with crisis management, business continuity management, operational risk management and/or reputational risk;
- Experience in the financial and payments services industry;
- Knowledge with financial sector regulatory structure;
- knowledge in ISO 22301 is a plus;
- Has good understanding of the English language.
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.