Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Germany, EUA and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
For more information, visit www.nu.com.co.
Our Design Team
Here at Nubank we fight complexity everyday to make people’s lives better. We believe that by building a truly global and diverse team we will be able to challenge the status quo and have a lasting impact on the world. As a team who drives product development from ideation to full rollout, the Design Team ensures that our product experiences are valuable to our users.
Researcher at Nubank must be able to understand users behaviors, needs and pain points, translate them into practical and clear information and insights and share this knowledge with everyone.
To achieve a better use of their findings, the researcher should always work in collaboration with Designers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers and so on.
With this in mind, the researcher should understand and execute a big variety of research methods from both quantitative and qualitative side. As well as be able to communicate their findings in the best way to suit the team.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our Design team. If you want to build the future of financial services, apply and send us your resume and work.
Once here, you will:
- Lead UX Research initiatives in your Business Unit.
- Help develop Research culture with Product Managers and Design Teams, and drive the organization to understand the customers' needs, challenges, and problems.
- Help shape and deliver an exceptional customer experience across channels based on research.
- Work embedded in a cross-functional product team to identify key research questions and goals, address them through a mixed methods approach.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, engineering, CX and business analytics to drive customer-centered and evidence-based decisions on product and design strategy.
- Effectively speak to what matters most for our community; advocating for user-centered design.
- Proven Experience in UX Research (Qualitative and Quantitative methods);
- Experience in applying research to digital products;
- Excellent Spanish and English: verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment;
- Ability acting as an advocate for the user's needs.
- Health insurance
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.