Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
People Projects is part of the Strategy, Analytics, and Foundation team within People & Culture (P&C). Our mission statement is "We empower Nubankers to fight complexity and to do the best work of their lives by enabling people-centric technology, analytics, innovation and care."
About the role
The People Projects PMO will be part of a team of 3 people responding to 1 manager.
- Own our Help Center (demands intake tool) and prioritization of tickets
- Execute governance for team meetings and updates
- Bridge gaps between P&C teams and strategic vendors, monitor dependencies across multiple interrelated projects, processes and other initiatives outside P&C
- Plan and execute specific projects assigned based on work bandwidth (e.g. process analyses and redesign, tools/vendors assessment, system implementation)
What we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with experience in
- Applying Project Management principles, tools and rituals, in different projects;
- Working with Jira as a monitoring tool, and proactively pushing for Agile adoption;
- Working with multiple stakeholders, effectively engaging and influencing them;
- Effectively communicating context, requests, decisions in written and verbal forms;
Experience in HR processes, Process Management (BPM), Service Design, HR Solutions and Technologies would be a plus.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.