Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our FPnA Platform Team
We build financial tools to solve financial problems in a scalable and efficient manner. We not only solve problems, but we look beyond to solve meta-problems, which are problems that people who solve problems have. We are builders, and the long-term success of a technology-driven FPnA function depends heavily on us.
Why Anaplan + Nubank?
Because the more we understand the anatomy of our planning problem, the more we see Anaplan as the right solution for us. Nubank has gone through a lot in a short period of time: we started as a mono-liner credit card startup and now we are a multi-product, multi-geography financial services enterprise. That alone created a combinatorial complexity explosion, that requires better multidimensional tooling to scale our FPnA function. We believe Anaplan offers that, and we believe we have the right people and the right innovation mindset to implement it and drive a huge impact at Nubank, in Finance and beyond.
We successfully finished Anaplan implementation to the FPnA area, to manage our closings, forecasts and long term planning. Now we are looking for new talents to join our Anaplan CoE (Center of Excellence) to help us enhance and maintain the new solution. Successful candidates are not required to have prior experience in Anaplan, which is a fairly new technology in Brazil, but are expected to be experts in Excel or have experience in building models in other multidimensional tools (such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1).
What we are looking for:
- Ability to collaborate with team members to design and implement technology that aligns with client business objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of client business needs, goals and objectives, to identify opportunities and provide smart and sustainable solutions.
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly and enjoys racing up the learning curve.
- Ownership mindset to analyze client issues, design, configure, and test solutions
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or Information Technology
- 2 years experience working in Consulting or Financial Reporting and Analysis
- 1+ year of experience implementing Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1 or other multidimensional modeling platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including an understanding of how to develop macros, and model large data sets utilizing Lookups and SumIfs functions.
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
- Understanding of multidimensional data architecture
- Has a good understanding of the English language and be able to participate in a conversation
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nubank, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.