Our Customer Excellence team
Nu Colombia has arrived, and we’ll soon start growing our already amazing team, and we are always looking for the most innovative and creative professionals out there. If you are tired of bumping into the same solutions for old problems, we might as well be the next step of your career.
We are building a community of fanatical customers, and we do that by providing outstanding customer experience to everyone. Everything we do has our clients in the center of it - from the way we design our products to how we handle every customer interaction. We are building meaningful relationships with each of our clients, and that's why millions of Latin Americans love us.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
As a Customer Excellence Supervisor, you're expected to:
Have passion and genuine interest in working with Customer Service/Operation
Desire to learn new things fast and quickly become independent owner of his responsibilities
Help developing the Xpeer chapter through projects and hats, being aligned with the chapter roadmap
Help developing the xpeers so they can become leaders in the future
Strong focus on people management and team development.
- Will be proactive and willing to help (not waiting around for orders/tasks to do)
- Has proven leadership skills
- Entire people management cycle (hiring, development, firing)
- Is autonomous (can organize his day a prioritize his tasks without help from leader)
- Is ready to roll up his sleeves and do the work that needs to be done, even when not related to customer service or to his scope
- Proactively gives constructive feedback (product, tooling, customer perception, communication)
- Adaptable to sudden changes (changes of activities, working hours, deals with uncertainty, etc.)
- Truly outstanding cultural fit (very high alignment to Nubank's values)
- Will track and own every aspect of the team performance
We're looking for professional who are:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Spanish (able to speak, read and write well - Minimum Advanced level )
- Experience with quality and HSAT control/Quality and HSAT management (is a plus, not mandatory)
- Experience with Fraud/Compliance/ AML (is a plus, not mandatory)
- Experience with Onboarding/Training (is a plus, not mandatory)
- Great people skills - good listener, great communication, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and from different cultures.
- Solid analytical & multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail, data-management & results-oriented.
- Very aligned with nubanks values
- Consistent experience with people management and proven record of people development and team performance management
- Health insurance
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.