Nubank was born from a simple idea: everyone should have control over their own money. We enable millions of Latin Americans to live better by freeing our customers from a bureaucratic, slow, and inefficient traditional banking system. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, and offices in Argentina, Germany, and the United States, Nubank is the world's largest independent digital bank, reinventing over 35 million customers' financial lives.
We're redefining people's relationships with money through seamless, transparent products and outstanding customer service: a no-fee credit card entirely managed by a mobile app and held by over 21 million people, and a digital account, free of taxes, owned by 35 million Brazilians. We also offer hassle-free personal loans, a benefits program with points that don't expire, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, we raised over US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world. Forbes magazine elected Nubank best bank in Brazil for three years in a row, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Fast Company magazine named us the most innovative company in Latin America and CBInsights as the most valuable challenger bank.
About the role
It's in charge by ensuring the E2E of operational routines related to Know Your client process.
Have the responsibility to lead the Screeners, Updaters, Policy Enforcement and Investments packs. It means the oversight of process related to:
- Sanctioned person to Brazil and Mexico (onboarding and ongoing);
PEP (onboarding and ongoing: Brazil and Mexico);
- Enhanced Due diligence process for high risk clients (PF and PJ);
- FATCA/ CRS;
- Closing Account process;
- Customer data governance and maintenance;
- KYC and backoffice routines related to DTVM environment;
Notwithstanding, work as a partner with Business Units and Product Teams, acting as a consultancy for new products and features rollouts, sharing the guidelines regarding KYC and Cadastro (customer data) practices, according to Nubank's policies.
Support the routines of quality assurance deployed by the Team to ensure the procedures are being performed and under control.
Promote a healthy environment for challenging the status quo and discovering new ways to monitor and constantly improve the customer data, either onboarding and ongoing process.
Work close to the peers in the market in order to ensure the alignment and good practices.
Deal with a robust data environment and promote consistent analysis based on a data-driven mindset equalizing it against regulatories risk and BU's interests.
Develop the people around you for achieving high performance results, having as the center of your decisions the customer experience and the wellness of your team.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Law;
- Fluent/ Advanced English;
- Previous experience in subjects related to the process of "Know your client" and Cadastro, mainly related to banks, DTVM and/ or brokerage houses.
- Soft skills for developing talented teams with high impact performance;
- Skills with data and project management
- Open mindset for discovering new opportunities and challenge the bureaucratic judicial order process;
- Abilit with dashboards, KPIs and graphs;
- Strategic view for identifying previously opportunities and potential risk based on data/ dashboards and metrics;